The Contemporaries are a group of energetic, influential, emerging art lovers and philanthropists in Oklahoma City. When you become a Contemporary, you join Oklahoma tastemakers under the age of 40 who support and engage with Oklahoma Contemporary Arts and its programs through philanthropic support, social networking, educational and volunteer opportunities and events.
Benefits for Oklahoma Contemporary Members
Members of Oklahoma Contemporary strengthen our efforts in a direct and meaningful way. As a member, you will have the inside track to everything Oklahoma Contemporary and receive exclusive member privileges.
Enhance your experience by becoming a member of the Contemporaries Vanguard Society. Vanguard Members provide important support by making a commitment to the Contemporaries through our inaugural year and beyond.
Learn more about each level to the right.
The Contemporaries Individual Membership Level: $150
The Contemporaries Couple Membership Level: $250
- Exclusive invitations to programming and networking events, such as New2OKC, the Contemporaries Speaker Series, artist studio visits, gallery exhibitions and more
- Discounted registration for Midnight Streak
- Advance ticket sales to Oklahoma Contemporary events including ArtNow and Midnight Streak
- Advanced notice of Oklahoma Contemporary programs and events
- Free admission to Oklahoma Contemporary exhibitions and events
- Subscription to e-newsletter
- One complimentary subscription to ArtDesk, a twice-yearly print magazine devoted to the contemporary arts, including painting, sculpture, photography, installation, dance, film, music and architecture
The Contemporaries Vanguard Society: $200
Enjoy all Individual Membership benefits and special privileges including:
- One free Young Patron ticket or discounted VIP ticket to ArtNow
- Invitations to artist talk backs and educational events
- The opportunity to be involved in event planning committees
- Recognition on Oklahoma Contemporary’s website
- A $20 discount on either a multi-week adult art class or one week children’s camp