Camp | Contemporary Costume Design - WK8
- When 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, July 19-23, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter TBA
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking inspiration from contemporary fashion designer Iris van Herpen, build a unique costume focusing on psychedelic fabrics and natural influences. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, proper fabric selection and cohesive style techniques.