Camp | Contemporary Clay - WK9
- When 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, July 26-30, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
This camp will explore the dynamic world of contemporary ceramics. Practice throwing clay on a pottery wheel plus learn hand building as well as experience kiln firing and glazing processes. Practice various ways to express personal creativity through surface design, texture and color.