Camp | Upcycled Sculptures
- When 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, Aug. 1-5, 2022
- Cost $235
- Location The Studios Building | Flex Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Jessica Petrus
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
Expand your understanding of sculpture and public art by turning trash into artistic treasure and giving unwanted items a new life. Learn and practice light carpentry skills, how to safely use hand tools and modern-day recycled art practices to create 3-D, upcycled sculptures.