- BA of MFA in studio art, art education or relevant teaching subject preferred
- Minimum of two years teaching experience
- Demonstrated expertise in teaching field
- High level of quality in personal artwork
- High level of personal motivation and dependability
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in teaching incremental steps designed for beginner to advanced students
- Ability to encourage and support the creativity of students of all ages
Classes typically meet for two hours a week for four or eight weeks. One-day workshops can meet within a timeframe of 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Please fill out the proposal and attach a resume. Email to Christine Gibson at email@example.com.
To submit proposals for youth programming, contact the Education Coordinator.
For proposals for teen programming and classes, contact the Director of Education and Public Programming.