The Education Associate performs administrative tasks for the Education Department and supports the Project Manager. This position assists with database and calendar administration and maintenance, including data entry and ticketing setup for camps, classes and programs. As a vital member of the department, the Education Associate will contribute to efforts that support proper utilization and growth of data-driven initiatives. The Education Associate will interface with the public regularly and should have excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager.
- Build, monitor and troubleshoot ticketing setup in Tessitura/TNEW applications.
- Track registration/ticket sales via reports generated from Tessitura.
- Correspond with students, parents and constituents.
- Create enrollment documents (master lists, check-in, supply lists, etc.) for camps, classes and programs.
- Process back-of-house registrations and refunds as needed.
- Generate lists, ad hoc queries and reports as needed.
- Work in tandem with Studio School colleagues and Visitor Experience and Operations departments to coordinate use of studios for camps, classes and programs.
- Maintain confidentiality of database information.
- Perform other duties as requested.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Self-motivated and detailed-oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience working with Tessitura or similar database experience preferred.
- Able to prioritize and complete tasks as required.
- Ability to work harmoniously with staff, volunteers, instructors and the general public.
- Appreciates and relentlessly pursues the high level of excellence required in all aspects of operations.
Essential Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with two years minimum related experience or any combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as a general knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to learn computer programs including Tessitura, Asana and other web-based platforms.
- Thrives on working on multiple projects at once often with tight deadline pressures during busy seasons.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Flexible and collaborative personality.
- Strong interest in the arts and arts education.
- Sense of humor.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. Nothing in this job description is to be construed as a contract of employment. All job duties are subject to change as business needs necessitate.
Other requirements and working conditions:
- Use of a car required; legally registered and insured for daily use
- Use of a computer/monitor, telephone and copier daily
- Flexible schedule with ability to participate in evening or weekend events
- Team environment with frequent group meeting participation
- Physical requirements: Lifting/Carrying - heavy work may include routine lifting of a maximum weight of 50 lbs. - combination of sitting, standing, walking and driving on a frequent basis
Oklahoma Contemporary is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Submit both a cover letter and resume here to apply.