Starting in April 2020, join us from 12-4 p.m. on the second Saturday of each month for a free community and family-focused day of art talks, hands-on art making, performances and gallery adventures for visitors of all ages. Registration will not be required and visitors can design their experience based on their schedule and the activities that interest them most.
- Spotlight Talks – 15-minute talks for visitors of all ages in the gallery
- Drop-In Studio – Hands-on art making for all ages
- Storytime – Stories read by special guests and educators inspired by the art on view
- Art Packs – During your visit, borrow a free tote stocked with gallery-appropriate drawing materials and a variety of activities designed for ages 4 – 12
- Pop-up performances and other surprises