- Date 10:30-1 p.m., Sundays, Oct. 1-Oct. 22
- Cost $150
- Location The Studios | Flex Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Wesley Zach Kramer
- Age Requirements 16+
- Contact email@example.com
Registration ends September 27.
Work with printmaker Wesley Kramer to carve and print woodcuts. Wesley’s work combines woodcuts into interactive zines and he’s going to teach you how to make both. No experience necessary.
• Download your syllabus and materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is October 29.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.