- Date 7-9 p.m. Friday, July 16, 2021
- Cost $65 - includes all materials
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Marissa Childers
- Age Requirements 21+
- Contact email@example.com
Discover the basics of ceramics as you use hand building techniques to create your very own mug for coffee, tea or cocoa. Once you complete your creation, you will select your glaze color from a selection of house-made hues. Students will pick up their glazed and fired work a few weeks after the workshop. With table service from Café Contemporary, you can enjoy an adult beverage and nibbles as you get creative with new friends. Registration for this workshop closes at noon on the day of the event. This workshop has an alternate date of Friday, July 23 — refunds will not be issued in the case of postponement due to weather or other mitigating factors.
This course is sold out! Click here to sign up for the waitlist.