- Date 6-8:30 p.m., Wednesdays, January 17-March 6
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios | Kim and Steve Bruno Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Kat Myers
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD OUT. Join our waitlist.
REQUIRED Prerequisites: Introduction to Ceramics
This class explores how to unify different types of vessels using decorative designs and illustrations. Wouldn’t it be fun to start thinking about your work as a cohesive group instead of just piece-by-piece items? You will have designated making time (hand building or wheel throwing) plus time to brainstorm and experiment with underglaze elements across various forms. Cool.
• Download course syllabus and materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is March 13.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.
Want to enroll in Ceramic Surface Design with Underglaze but haven’t taken Introduction to Ceramics? Special admittance to the class is granted on a case-by-case-basis pending approval from David Stevens, Manager of Ceramics Program and Studio. Email: email@example.com for more information.