- Date 6-9 p.m., Thursdays, Sept. 28-Nov. 16
- Cost $265
- Location The Studios | Lynda and Chuck Nelson Wheel Throwing Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED Prerequisites: Wheel Throwing 1 and Wheel Throwing 2 or Altered Forms
REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 22
This is an advanced class with required prerequisites. Join Liv and make dessert trees, cake stands, teapots, sugar bowls and creamers in this treat-themed class. If you’re good, you’ll get a tea party on the last day of class and if you’re bad, we probably already like you. Sweet.
• Download course syllabus and materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is November 30.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.