- Date 6-8:30 p.m., Mondays, January 15-March 4
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios | Lynda and Chuck Nelson Wheel Throwing Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Joe Cox
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact email@example.com
SOLD OUT. Please join our waitlist.
Required Prerequisite: Introduction to Ceramics
This course focuses exclusively on the potter’s wheel. Expanding on the techniques covered in Introduction to Ceramics, this class will improve your skills on the wheel. You will make mugs, cups and bowls while learning more about firing techniques, temperatures and atmospheres.
• Download your course syllabus and materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is March 11.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly, and times are posted outside each studio.
Want to enroll in Wheel Throwing 1 but haven’t taken Introduction to Ceramics? Special admittance to the class is granted on a case-by-case-basis pending approval from David Stevens, Manager of Ceramics Program and Studio. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.