- Date 6-8:30 p.m., Thursdays, Sept. 28-Nov. 16
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Devon Energy Digital Media Studio
- Instructor / Presenter CL McCoy
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact email@example.com
Sold out! Please sign up to be on the waitlist here.
No experience necessary. Using industry-standard digital audio equipment and MIDI-based hardware and software, you’ll learn to make beats and mix audio.
Instructor CL McCoy has been a mainstay in the music industry for over 25 years. He has worked with Timbaland, Wale, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Bun B., Baby Bash, Waka Flocka, Dave East, Young Buck, Privaledge, Jadakiss, Caine, Busta Rhymes, T-Rell, Chevy Woods, Meant2b, Dj Afterthought, and Dj Skee as well as the Grammy-winning team of Gerhard Joost, Sangeeta Kaur and Kitt Wakeley.
• Course syllabus and materials list available here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is November 30.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.