- Date 6-9 p.m., Thursdays, January 18-March 7
- Cost $285
- Location The Studios | Josie Eresch Fibers Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Amber Layne
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact email@example.com
Prerequisite: Sewing Fundamentals
Work on self-directed sewing projects while benefitting from Amber Layne’s expertise and guidance. Experience Amber’s individualized help and learn new skills from fellow sewers. In the first class, Amber will help you choose and prep the correct materials for your specific project. You’ll begin your project in week two.
This class is open to all levels, but you must have taken Sewing Fundamentals.
• Download your course syllabus and required materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is March 14.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Times vary weekly and are posted outside each studio.