- Date 7-9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 30 2021
- Cost $55 (all supplies included)
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Rachel Denbow
- Age Requirements 21+
- Contact email@example.com
Together with artist Rachel Denbow, explore basic weaving techniques to create your very own Pinterest-worthy wall hanging. This course will take place in a well-ventilated area with masks required and social distancing enforced. With table service from Café Contemporary, you can enjoy an adult beverage and nibbles as you get creative with new friends. Registration closes at noon the day of the event. This workshop has an alternate date of Thursday, Oct. 7 — refunds will not be issued in the case of postponement due to weather or other mitigating factors.
This course is sold out! Click here to sign up for the waitlist.