- Date 6-8:30 p.m., Thursdays, Sept. 28-Nov. 16
- Cost $245
- Location The Studios | Josie Eresch Fibers Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Sherri Dudeck
- Age Requirements 18+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLD OUT! Please join our waitlist.
Weave your own blanket! No experience necessary. No more store-bought nonsense for you. No experience necessary! Sherri will show you how to weave a blanket that you can keep for yourself or give to people in your life with new babies, hairless cats, or cold feet. Life is hard, give yourself or someone else, the gift of warmth.
• Download your course syllabus and required materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is November 30.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.