- Date 6-8:30 p.m., Wednesdays, January 17-March 6
- Cost $265
- Location The Studios | Josie Eresch Fibers Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Sherri Dudeck
- Age Requirements 16+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sold Out! Join our waitlist here.
No weaving experience necessary. Join Sherri Dudeck from the Weavers Guild of Oklahoma City to design and weave your own tartan! Learn the history and lore of tartans and then design and weave one with colors that are meaningful to you. Use your tartan as a scarf, shawl, lap blanket, pillow cover, kitchen towel or a kilt for your dog.
Each student has the exclusive use of a loom for the duration of the class. Sherri will help you choose the best yarns for your project after the first class.
• Download your course syllabus and required materials list here.
• If one class is postponed due to weather or unforeseen instructor circumstances, the rain date is March 13.
Open Studio time is included with registration. Open Studio allows currently enrolled students to work on their projects in Oklahoma Contemporary’s studios outside of class meetings. Availability varies weekly and times are posted outside each studio.