- Date 7-9 p.m. Friday, July 9, 2021
- Cost $45 - all supplies included
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Darci Lenker
- Age Requirements 21+
- Contact email@example.com
Express yourself in embroidery floss! In this two-hour course with artist Darci Lenker, you'll learn to use basic techniques and tools to embroider your own handkerchief with four-letter words, risque doodles or whatever the %^$! you want. No experience needed, and the workshop price includes all materials. Registration closes at noon the day of the event. This workshop has an alternate date of Friday, July 16 — refunds will not be issued in the case of postponement due to weather or other mitigating factors.