- Date 7-9 p.m. Friday, Aug. 13, 2021
- Cost $65 - all materials included
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements 21+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you curious about clay? Join us for a low-key workshop addressing basic hand building techniques to create a one-of-a-kind cup and plate. Students will pick up their glazed and fired work a few weeks after the workshop. With table service from Café Contemporary, you can enjoy an adult beverage and nibbles as you get creative with new friends. Registration for this workshop closes at noon on the day of the event. This workshop has an alternate date of Friday, Aug. 27 — refunds will not be issued in the case of postponement due to weather or other mitigating factors.