- Date 3-5:30 p.m. Sundays, April 18 and 25, 2021
- Cost $50 (all supplies included)
- Location Studios Building | Leigh Ann and Paul Albers Outdoor Studio
- Instructor / Presenter David Stevens
- Age Requirements 16+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a two-day, hands-on workshop as we dive into the topic of Raku ceramics. Together, we'll explore traditional Japanese Raku as it relates to religious and cultural practices and its later expression among American ceramicists in the mid-1900s. During the first workshop session, you'll use hand building techniques to create tea bowls. We'll meet the following weekend to glaze and fire your works using the Raku process. This in-person workshop will take place outside. Masks are required at all times and social distancing will be enforced. All materials and tools are included in the cost of tuition, and this course is open to students of all levels. Registration closes Sunday, April 11 at 11:59 p.m.
This course is sold out! Click here to sign up for the waitlist.