- Date 1-3 p.m. Sunday April 25, 2021
- Cost $60 (all supplies included)
- Location Studios Building | Flex Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Lissie Teehee
- Age Requirements 16+
- Contact email@example.com
Learn basic printmaking techniques to transform textiles into beautiful works of art. You’ll leave this short workshop knowing how to design a pattern and carve, ink and print a linocut block, and to set ink once dry. Students will need to bring pencil, paper and their imagination — all other materials are included. Registration closes Sunday, April 18 at 11:59 p.m.