- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, June 14-18, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Perla Contreras
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
We’re going BIG! Taking inspiration from artist Chakaia Booker, whose newest installation will open in Campbell Art Park this summer, this camp will explore 2-D and 3-D art processes. Use paper to create assemblage sculptures focusing on movement and rhythm like Booker’s sculpture, Shaved Portions. You’ll also learn paper manipulation techniques to create a one-of-a-kind mega group sculpture, as well as individual art pieces to take home.