- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, June 21-25, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Justin Stier
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
Experience digital drawing on iPad Pros. Inspired by exhibiting artist Ed Ruscha’s artwork Comics, you’ll focus on designing well-developed characters for comic stories and gain a strong familiarity with portable digital-art tools. At week’s end, an original digitally drawn character of your choice will be printed and matted for you to take home and display.
This camp is sold out! Click here to sign up for the waitlist.