- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, July 6-9, 2021
- Cost $180
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Perla Contreras
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
While being inspired by contemporary jewelry designers, learn various jewelry-making techniques to create wearable artworks with materials including polymer clay, paper, wire, fiber and more. By week’s end, you’ll take home several completed pieces to adorn any outfit.