- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, July 26-30, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements ages 10-12
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This camp will explore the dynamic world of contemporary ceramics. Practice throwing clay on a pottery wheel plus learn hand building as well as experience kiln firing and glazing processes. Practice various ways to express personal creativity through surface design, texture and color. Camp concludes with taking home newly found artistic skills in addition to a several finished ceramic pieces.