- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tuesday - Friday, July 6-9, 2021
- Cost $180
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter TBA
- Age Requirements ages 7-9
- Contact email@example.com
Inspired by contemporary artist Jen Lewin, design and build a costume that emphasizes reflection, light and movement. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and contemporary style techniques. Show off your luminous look on the runway during Friday’s Camp Contemporary Showcase in the Te Ata Theater.