- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, Aug. 2-6, 2021
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter TBA
- Age Requirements ages 7-9
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and build a costume that emphasizes color, texture and pattern. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and vintage style techniques. Present your vibrant look on the runway during Friday’s Camp Contemporary Showcase in the Te Ata Theater.
This camp is sold out! Click here to sign up for the waitlist.