- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, May 23-27, 2022
- Cost $235
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements ages 7-9
- Contact email@example.com
Explore the dynamic world of contemporary ceramics. Practice throwing clay on a pottery wheel plus learn hand building and glazing processes. Practice different ways to express personal creativity through surface design, texture and color. Camp concludes with several finished dynamic ceramic pieces to take home!