- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday, July 18-22, 2022
- Cost $235
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements ages 7-9
- Contact email@example.com
Let’s make waves in the art studio! Inspired by contemporary fashion designer Iris van Herpen, build a costume focusing on flowing fabrics and ocean influences. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and style techniques. On Friday, take a deep dive on the runway and show off your unique style at the Camp Contemporary Showcase in the Te Ata Theater.
This camp is sold out! Sign up for the waitlist here.