- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 8-19, 2020
- Cost $450
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Liv Egan
- Age Requirements Ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
This two-week camp will explore the dynamic world of contemporary ceramics. Learn and practice throwing clay on a pottery wheel as well as experience kiln firing and glazing processes. Practice various ways to express personal creativity through surface design, texture and color. Camp concludes with taking home newly found ceramic skills in addition to a water pitcher and set of finished functional cups.