- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, Aug. 3-7, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter KJ Collins
- Age Requirements Ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
Learn an array of art forms in this interdisciplinary camp. From sketching to watercolor illustrations to clay sculpting, you will create fantastical creatures from your imagination and contemporary inspirations. You also will learn cognitive hand-eye skills by sculpting from 2-D representations. Camp concludes with taking home a variety of finished pieces that showcase newly found artistic talents, including a clay sculpted creature.