- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 1-5, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements Ages 7-9
- Contact email@example.com
Inspired by Jen Lewin's Aqueous, on view in Campbell Art Park, design and build a costume that emphasizes reflection, light and movement. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and contemporary style techniques. Show off your luminous look on the runway during Friday’s Camp Contemporary Showcase.