- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 15-19, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements Ages 7-9
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking inspiration from artwork on view Star Ceiling by Leo Villareal, build a unique costume focusing on stars, light and the cosmos. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, proper fabric selection and cohesive style techniques. Friday, you’ll shine like a star as you walk the runway during the Camp Contemporary Showcase.