- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 1-5, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Dance Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Angel Little
- Age Requirements Ages 10-12
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Robotics introduces the elemental concepts of artistic engineering through simple engineering and algorithmic exploration. Learn the basics of functional coding, creative designing and the If-Then-Else approach to problem solving. Learn to identify the stages of common mechanical engineering, collective creation and team-based development.