- Date 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday, Oct. 11-15, 2021
- Cost $245
- Location Main Building | In Honor of Bryan and Kendall Hall Studio Two
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements Ages 10-12
- Contact email@example.com
Taking inspiration from our upcoming exhibition, Open World, you will build a unique costume focusing on contemporary or iconic video game characters. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, proper fabric selection and cohesive style techniques. On Friday, you’ll show off your cosplay costume to family and friends as you walk the runway during the Camp Contemporary Showcase.