- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, July 27-31, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Dayna Brown
- Age Requirements Ages 10-12
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by the exhibition Bright Golden Haze, design and build a costume that emphasizes color, light, texture and pattern. Learn hand sewing, machine sewing, pattern building, alteration execution and vintage style techniques. Present your fanciful look on the runway during Friday’s Camp Contemporary Showcase.