- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, Aug. 3-7, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter BC Summers
- Age Requirements Ages 5-6
- Contact email@example.com
A whimsical world of silly sculptures and quirky characters awaits! Learn about shadow puppetry and work together to create an original story that will be played out by you and projected on the studio walls. On Friday, perform your shadow show for family and friends at the Camp Contemporary Showcase.