- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 22-26, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location Main Building | Howard Family Charitable Foundation Studio Three
- Instructor / Presenter Leslie Hensley
- Age Requirements Ages 5-6
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by fashion designer Stella McCartney, learn how to upcycle materials and improve existing garments to create walking pieces of art. On Friday, show off your fun and funky costume to family and friends by walking the runway during the Camp Contemporary Showcase.