- Date 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday, June 22-26, 2020
- Cost $225
- Location The Studios Building | Hand Building Studio
- Instructor / Presenter Perla Contreras
- Age Requirements Ages 7-9
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Explore a wide variety of clay methods, hand building techniques and surface finishes while thinking about light. Taking inspiration from contemporary ceramic artist Heather Levine, you’ll make fun and functional hanging lanterns and decorative wall pieces. Take home several pieces that will light up your home and showcase your new ceramic skills.