- Date 6-8 p.m. Friday, May 3, 2019
- Cost $150 (one purchase reserves 2 spots)
- Location Fairgrounds
- Instructor / Presenter Liz Boudreaux
- Age Requirements Ages 18+
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Pottery workshop for two. Bring a friend, date, neighbor, spouse, partner, or family member for a lively two-hour workshop in the Ceramics Studio. Each participant will make a mug which will be fired and ready for pickup two weeks after class. Open to all levels, and perfect for beginners. All materials, glazing, and firing are included.
One purchase reserves two spots in the workshop.