- Date 6-8 p.m. Tuesdays, March 26 - May 14, 2019
- Cost $150 (Weaving 1 - supplies included)
- Location Fairgrounds
- Instructor / Presenter Sherri Dudeck
- Age Requirements Ages 18+
- Contact email@example.com
Our weaving class provides instruction for beginning, intermediate and advanced weavers. Students enrolled in Weaving 1 learn fundamentals by weaving a sampler on a four-harness floor or table loom, while students enrolled in Weaving 2 choose from traditional or contemporary designs to weave on a four- or eight-harness floor loom. Enrollment is limited.
All weaving classes include access to Open Studio Saturday and Sunday.