9 a.m.-4 p.m. | Monday-Friday
8-9 a.m. | Tuesday-Friday
4-6 p.m. | Monday-Thursday
- $50/week or $15/day per camper. Prepay at the time of registration or pay per daily use. If paying per day, all charges are due upon drop off or pick up.
- Campers arriving before 8:45 a.m. or staying past 4:10 p.m. will be charged for Extra Care.
- Extra Care parents/guardians must park and walk their camper into the building and to the Extra Care room each morning.
- Parents/guardians will be charged $1/minute after 6 p.m.
- Monday morning camp check-in is not considered part of the Extra Care program.
- There is no p.m. Extra Care on Friday (4-6 p.m.). Camp concludes after the Camp Contemporary Showcase.
- Extra Care is non-refundable.
Monday morning is Camp Check-in from 8 - 8:45 a.m. and not considered part of the Extra Care program.
Cancellations and Refund Policies
OC reserves the right to cancel any camp that does not meet minimum enrollment. If a cancellation is made, enrolled child(ren) are entitled to transfer to another camp without penalty, or parent/guardian may request a full refund. If a camp is canceled, an OC representative will contact the parent/guardian via phone or email the Wednesday before the camp was set to start.
- A full refund (100 percent) is issued if the refund request is made at least two week prior to the first day of camp.
- A partial refund (50 percent) is issued if the refund request is made within one to two weeks prior to the first day of camp.
- No refund will be issued if the refund request is made within one week before the first day of camp.
- Extra Care is non-refundable.
- Send refund requests to email@example.com.
- Those ineligible for a refund may request a tax-deductible contribution letter for the amount of the unused tuition. Send all letter requests to Manager of Youth and Family Programs Christine Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch and Snacks
Parents must provide a sack lunch with a drink and a refillable water bottle each day.
OC provides two healthy snacks per day. You’re welcome to send additional/different snacks with your camper, if you choose.
Camp Snack Menu
- Monday AM- GoGo SqueeZ - Applesauce
- Monday PM- Mini Pretzels
- Tuesday AM- Mandarin Oranges
- Tuesday PM- Fruit Bar
- Wednesday AM- Dried Fruit
- Wednesday PM- Mini Pretzels
- Thursday AM- GoGo SqueeZ - Fruit and Veggie
- Thursday PM- Granola Bar
- Friday AM- Organic Fruit Snacks
- Friday PM- SkinnyPop Popcorn
Waiting lists are available after camps are full and are maintained in the order they are received. Parents/guardians must provide all of the following information to be placed on the waiting list:
- Child’s name and age
- Parent/guardian’s name
- Parent/guardian’s phone number
- Parent/guardian’s email address
A wait list is available for each camp. If you'd like to place your child on a wait list, contact Education Associate Emily Burton at email@example.com. If a spot becomes available, the parent/guardian will be contacted via phone or email and have 24 hours to respond before their spot will be forfeited
Application acceptance depends upon staff review and available sponsorship funds. Accepted scholarship applications do not guarantee space in class or camp.
Camp Contemporary Sponsors
A special thanks to donors who support our youth art scholarships through annual gifts and support of endowed funds:
- Allied Arts
- American Iron Works
- James Pickel Education Fund
- Rebecca McCubbin Education Funds
- Donald Jones Art Camp Scholarship Endowment