You’re invited to New York!
Frieze New York: May 17-May 19
Mr. Christian Keesee and Oklahoma Contemporary cordially invite you to a curated VIP week attending Frieze New York. This exclusive trip is filled with one-of-a-kind art events, gourmet food and drink, and VIP access to Frieze New York.
- VIP tickets to Frieze New York
- Private tours of an artist studio
- Curated tour of the New Museum
- Tickets to a contemporary art performance
- And so much more!
The costs associated with the trip include a one-time, tax-deductible gift to Oklahoma Contemporary of $3,000/individual and $4,000/couple. This gift can be made by check or credit card.
Registration for the NYC Frieze Trip 2023 has reached capacity. If you would like to join the waitlist or are interested in future trips, email Jacqueline Messinetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York City is best accessible by flying into John F. Kennedy International Airport, LaGuardia Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport. Ground transportation is readily available through taxis, Lyft and Uber (as well as public transportation). We suggest you make your travel accommodations as soon as possible, due to the popularity of this New York event.
We suggest that guests stay in Manhattan as it is most accessible to all of our events.
A hotel-room block is reserved at the Library Hotel, located a three-minute walk away from Bryant Park and Grand Central Station. If you are interested in reserving a room, please email Jacqueline Messinetti at email@example.com. Payment for rooms due upon arrival.
Please see the room options and pricing below:
$435 | Petite Room with one full bed | 200 sq. feet
$500 | Deluxe Room with one queen bed | 250 sq. feet
Rates do not include the combined New York City and State tax of 14.75 percent, an occupancy tax of $2 per room per night, a $1.50 per room per night unit tax and a $25 resort fee per room per night. Rates come with a seven-day cancellation policy.
As a guest at Library Hotel, you are welcome to enjoy the following amenities:
- Refreshments such as coffee, tea, soft drinks, flavored water and more available 24 hours in the Reading Room
- Fresh fruit, health bars, snacks and more available 24 hours in the Reading Room
- Rooftop bar, featuring an outdoor space with view of the New York Public Library
- In-room bottled water
- Access to Blink Fitness
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Digital access to The New York Times
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Local and toll-free calls
- Access to a selection of over 6,000 books