Your generous support through your membership has sustained us and our mission during these unprecedented times. In appreciation, we’d like you to be among the first to see inside Oklahoma’s next great cultural center. Make your reservation below.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. Masks are now mandatory at Oklahoma Contemporary, for visitors as well as staff. We’re greatly limiting access to the building by using timed tickets to allow more than 2,400 square feet per visitor. We’ve also developed stringent protocols for sanitation, capacity and social distancing that will allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
Plans for allowing access to the public are underway, but as a member, we invite you to enjoy exclusive members' only access Aug. 6-23. This is your opportunity to be among the first to see the arts center and our inaugural exhibitions, Bright Golden Haze, presented by Annie Bohanon and the Oklahoma City Community Foundation in memory of Marilyn Myers, and Shadow on the Glare! You can also visit Jen Lewin's Aqueous, the newly installed and interactive outdoor exhibition.
Reserve your timed tickets below.
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open and offering your 10% Member Discount, with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
Local artist Tiffany McKnight models her personally-designed mask beneath Leo Villareal's Star Ceiling 2. Bright Golden Haze sponsor Annie Bohanon with Olafur Eliasson's Black Glass Eclipse.