Position Title: Development Services Coordinator
Reports To: Director of Development
Status: Exempt - Salaried
Apply through Indeed here. Resume and cover letter required.
The Development Services Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementation and training related to institution-wide use and applications of [CRM, i.e., DonorPerfect (DPO)] database and other modules and products that may be acquired in the future; serves as [CRM] administrator, ensuring the integrity of the principal fund-raising system, donor information and development financial records; and supports center-wide personnel with [CRM]-generated lists and reports.
- Design, implement and maintain development information systems (CRM e.g., DPO) and develop new processes to meet the needs of the department and the institution.
- Establish policies and procedures for timely and accurate gift recording, processing and acknowledgment.
- Train development and other institutional staff in proper use of CRM.
- Coordinate recording and tracking of donor and prospect information within development and across the institution.
- Establish process to maintain accurate, up-to-date donor files in both DPO and central files.
- Retrieve donor information from DPO in various formats for various purposes.
- Capture in DPO ongoing changes in donor and prospect gift strategies, ranking, purpose, size or timing of proposals; document use of proposal and prospect tabs for other DPO users
- Assume or assign CRM requests for queries and reports; work towards first-time pull accuracy and timely response.
- Generate notices of grant stewardship reports due as identified during gift recording process.
- Support development of guest lists and invitation mailings for special events.
Development Office Coordination
- Manage and coordinate annual and campaign donor and trustee solicitation, billing and acknowledgment processes on strict timeline.
- Establish and implement billing and acknowledgment guidelines with development and finance staff; for top donors, integrate notices of pledge payments due for annual, campaign and special gifts.
- Liaison with Finance Department for processing gifts of securities, regular reconciliation of development and financial records and establishing inter-departmental operating budget controls.
- Coordinate budget-building, projections and reconciliations for special projects with development director including those funded by the current and future campaigns and other sources.
- Work with development director to develop stewardship programs that recognize major donors and provide accurate and timely information pertaining to the use and impact of their gifts (president’s letter, endowment reports, annual reports).
- Generate monthly lists of all pledges due for payment; coordinate process with finance and development departments.
- Support development director to implement donor and constituent (AKA moves) management based on regular prospect review.
- Maximize coordination between CRM and other systems, including ticketing system, e-communications software, etc. to advance fundraising outcomes and tracking/analysis of constituent participation.
- Develop and implement a system of call reports to record cultivation and solicitation activities.
Data Mining and Prospect Research
- Identify and research individual, corporate and foundation prospects, both in response to trustee or staff requests and proactively as time allows.
- Establish procedures to record in and retrieve from CRM all research, peer prospect review outcomes, and cultivation-solicitation-stewardship strategies on top prospects and donors.
- Generate “show me you know me” prospect and donor profiles for briefings and events.
- Design and implement effective tracking and briefing materials for prospect review sessions with staff and key volunteers.
- Establish centralized process for prospect and interested-party name capture and retrieval for future use; oversee regular prospect review tracking, meetings and follow-up reports.
- Other duties as requested
- Three to five years experience in an administrative development role
- Advanced training in DonorPerfect preferred, with demonstrated proficiency in its use
- Advanced knowledge of and expertise in database administration
- Experience in data migration from one CRM to another preferred
- Knowledge of sources and methods of prospect research
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Capital campaign experience preferred, including wealth screening
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and to prioritize
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis. Nothing in this job description is to be construed as a contract of employment. All job duties are subject to change as business needs necessitate.
Other requirements and working conditions
- Use of a car required; legally registered and insured for daily use
- Use of a computer/monitor, telephone and copier daily
- Flexible schedule with ability to participate in evening or weekend events
- Team environment with frequent group meeting participation
- Physical requirements: Lifting/Carrying - heavy work may include routine lifting of a maximum weight of 50 lbs. - combination of sitting, standing, walking and driving on a frequent basis
Apply through Indeed here. Resume and cover letter required.
Submit proposals for YOUTH PROGRAMMING, contact the Education Coordinator.
Position Title: Education Summer Internship
Reports to: Education Coordinator
The Oklahoma Contemporary Arts Center accepts applications from college students, recent graduates and graduate students interested in interning in the Education department. Internships are unpaid positions.
Some colleges and universities offer college credit for internships. Consult your school to see what the internship time requirements are to receive college credit.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Provide support and assistance for youth classes, camps, programs and events. Intern will prep for classes, help children with art projects and may assist the instructor with class management. They will work with the Education department including the director of education and public programming, education coordinator and education associate. Intern will gain practical hands-on experience in program planning and arts education.
- Upperclassman or graduate student in art education, art history or museum studies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Individuals who work well with children
Please submit the application, cover letter and resume by May 12, 2017
Summer Internship: May 30 - August 18 at 20 hours/week
Mail completed materials to:
OKLAHOMA CONTEMPORARY ARTS CENTER
Attn: Christine Gibson, Education Coordinator
3000 General Pershing Blvd
Oklahoma City, OK 73107
Please direct questions to Christine Gibson at email@example.com or