Partner with Oklahoma Contemporary
Join our newly launched Corporate Council program and take advantage of a variety of great benefits for your company and employees. As an inaugural 2020 Corporate Council member, you receive sponsorship recognition and VIP tickets to our Opening Celebration on March 12, 2020. Oklahoma Contemporary has contracted with Iron Bloom, a New York-based creative firm, for this event that will transform the entire building with elements to delight and intrigue attendees, encourage them to interact, explore and engage with the new building and the inaugural exhibition, Bright Golden Haze. Celebrate with us at this unique immersive event by joining Corporate Council today!
Your sponsorship ensures Oklahoma Contemporary is poised to welcome more than 100,000 guests to the new campus, tripling our capacity to provide high-quality, affordable arts education, cutting-edge exhibitions and performances, and free and engaging public programs. With your support, everyone in our community will be able to experience and learn from the art of our time.
Questions? Contact Katie Long, Development Officer and manager of the Corporate Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405 951 0000.
Corporate Council benefits
LEGACY | $50,000 -- 12 VIP tickets to Opening Celebration
All DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE benefits plus:
- Sponsorship benefits at major annual fundraising events and featured exhibitions
DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE | $25,000 -- 10 VIP tickets to Opening Celebration
All PATRON benefits plus:
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for four designated executives
- 50 Member Day-Passes
- 50 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- Host a Corporate Family Day
PATRON | $10,000 -- Eight VIP tickets to Opening Celebration
All BENEFACTOR benefits plus:
- Discount on rental fees associated with hosting a private event*
- Two customized tours for up to 12 guests
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for two designated executives
- 25 Member Day-Passes
- Linked logo on our Corporate Council webpage
BENEFACTOR | $5,000 -- Six VIP tickets to Opening Celebration
All ADVOCATE benefits plus:
- Design a private art-making experience for up to 12 guests
- 25 issues of ArtDesk delivered to your office
ADVOCATE | $2,500 -- Four VIP tickets to Opening Celebration
- Recognition on site and on any printed or online materials listing the Corporate Council
- Invitation to Contemporary Society events for one designated executive
- 20 percent discount on Individual/Dual memberships for current employees
- One customized tour for up to 12 guests
- Ten Member Day-Passes
Corporate Council partners
OG&E | SSM Health Oklahoma
Compellier | Bank of Oklahoma | Oklahoma Gazette | The Fleuriste | Tyler Media
BancFirst | Artisan Fine Wines and Spirits
Artform | Mason Realty Investors | Pascal Aughtry & Associates | Pitkin Investment Corporation, LLC | Smith & Pickel Construction | Statewide Painting Contractors | United Mechanical, Inc.
*Event dates are subject to availability. Oklahoma Contemporary is not responsible for event-related expenses beyond the provisions outlined in the rental contract. Rental discounts are non-transferable and must be redeemed within the duration of the 12-month membership period.