Your health and safety continue to be first priority. We’ve tightened our protocols as we slowly share our new facilities and exhibitions amid a global health crisis. Reserve your timed tickets here.
There are four important things for you to know about visiting our new arts center: We’re dramatically limiting capacity in each of our spaces and most of our in-person programs are online or outdoors; masks are required; social distancing is marked and enforced; and our building and surfaces are regularly sanitized. You can read more about those and other procedures below. Please refrain from visiting if you have any symptoms or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Admission to Oklahoma Contemporary is always free. We currently have greatly reduced capacity throughout our spaces and require you to reserve a timed ticket to visit our facility, galleries and free programs. You’ll find exhibition tickets here.
- Masks are mandatory for staff and all visitors over 3 years of age. If needed, our Visitor Experience team will happily provide one for you.
- Guest and staff use of hand-sanitizer stations, located throughout the building, will be highly encouraged.
- Our Visitor Experience staff will enforce social-distance requirements and space capacities for your safety.
- Throughout each day, our janitorial staff continually sanitize the building with special attention to all surfaces and high-touch areas.
Other protocols to note:
- Check-in will be contact-less.
- In addition to galleries and classrooms, capacity will be limited in elevators, restrooms, our retail shop and Café Contemporary.
- Except for the shop and café, Oklahoma Contemporary will be cash-free.
- Where appropriate, paths will be marked to limit your interaction with other visitors.
- Signage about COVID safety procedures will be located on every floor, and our staff will help ensure our guests understand and follow the guidelines.
- Many of our Public Programs will remain virtual for the time being.
- Private events of more than 50 guests may not access the Main Gallery.
- We will regularly monitor data for our city and state and work with civic and health officials to evolve our plans as needed to react to changing conditions.
- Review our additional Visitor Guidelines here.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 procedures, please call (405) 951-0000 or email email@example.com.
Oklahoma Contemporary has taken steps to limit the possibility of transmission of COVID-19 in our facilities and at our events, but we cannot eliminate all possibility of exposure. Any visit to a public space carries inherent risk, and all visitors in our spaces voluntarily accept and assume that risk.