Based on recent guidance from the CDC and our local health consultants, we have updated our COVID-19 policies.
Because all counties in the Oklahoma City metro area rank in the “low” COVID-19 community level, masks are now optional for all visitors. Anyone who would prefer to wear a mask is, of course, welcome to do so.
Our building and surfaces are regularly sanitized. You can read more about those and other procedures below. If you have been exposed to COVID or are experiencing COVID symptoms, please plan a visit for another time.
- Admission to Oklahoma Contemporary is always free. We ask you to reserve a timed ticket to visit our facility, galleries and free programs. You’ll find exhibition tickets here.
- Masks are optional for all visitors; you're welcome to wear one, if you prefer. If needed, our Visitor Experience team will happily provide one.
- Good hand hygiene is strongly encouraged. Guests and staff are encouraged to use hand-sanitizer stations, located throughout the building.
- Throughout each day, our janitorial staff continually sanitize the building with special attention to all surfaces and high-touch areas.
Other protocols to note:
- We will regularly monitor data for our city and state and work with civic and health officials to evolve our plans as needed to react to changing conditions.
- Review our additional Visitor Guidelines here.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 procedures, please call (405) 951-0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional safety protocols are supported, in part, by the by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Oklahoma Department of Libraries via the Library Services and Technology Act grant.
Oklahoma Contemporary has taken steps to limit the possibility of transmission of COVID-19 in our facilities and at our events, but we cannot eliminate all possibility of exposure. Any visit to a public space carries inherent risk, and all visitors in our spaces voluntarily accept and assume that risk.