Based on recent guidance from the CDC and our local health consultants, we have updated our COVID-19 policies.
Because transmission rates are dropping significantly, masks are now optional for visitors and staff.
Our building and surfaces are regularly sanitized. You can read more about those and other procedures below. If you have been exposed to COVID or are experiencing COVID symptoms, please plan a visit for another time.
- Admission to Oklahoma Contemporary exhibitions is always free. Advance tickets are not required — walk in while galleries are open.
- Masks are optional for all visitors. Our Visitor Experience team can happily provide one.
- Good hand hygiene is strongly encouraged. Guests and staff are encouraged to use hand-sanitizer stations, located throughout the building.
- Throughout each day, our janitorial staff continually sanitize the building with special attention to all surfaces and high-touch areas.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed, please plan a future visit.
Other protocols to note:
- We will regularly monitor data for our city and state and work with civic and health officials to evolve our plans as needed to react to changing conditions.
- Review our additional Visitor Guidelines here.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 procedures, please call (405) 951-0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional safety protocols are supported, in part, by the by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) and the Oklahoma Department of Libraries via the Library Services and Technology Act grant.
Oklahoma Contemporary has taken steps to limit the possibility of transmission of COVID-19 in our facilities and at our events, but we cannot eliminate all possibility of exposure. Any visit to a public space carries inherent risk, and all visitors in our spaces voluntarily accept and assume that risk.