FY21 - FY22 Annual Report
The Annual Report below details the ways Oklahoma Contemporary's mission-driven efforts have advanced the culture of our region, built community and connected diverse audiences to equally diverse artistic experiences over the previous two fiscal years, including how your arts center pivoted and persevered through the COVID-19 pandemic.
By doubling down on our mission to forge new ways of connecting our audiences with our work and by generating fresh approaches to collaborations and partnerships, we have — through exhibitions, education, programs and performance — become an indispensable center for contemporary arts and culture.
Some numbers that demonstrate our FY21-FY22 impact:
- 93 artists on view across 18 exhibitions
- 95 weeklong youth camps
- 101 unique public programs
- 180+ guided exhibition tours
- 210 Studio School classes
- 300 percent increase in web traffic in FY22
- 900+ stories in the media
- ~1,000 5- to 12-year-olds in Camp Contemporary
- ~2,000 adults enrolled in Studio School
- ~8,000 viewers of our Odyssey livestream
- 10,000+ attendees at public programs and performances
- 100,000+ people interacted with exhibitions or programs
- ~450,000 engagements on social media
- 90+ million paid impressions
Hit the high points in the embedded version below, or click "Read More" to see the report in full screen.