See inside Oklahoma’s next great cultural center. Make your reservation to visit Oklahoma Contemporary and see Fieldworks: Beyond Measure, the exhibition currently on view, below.
We invite you to visit us safely, as you are comfortable. Masks are mandatory at Oklahoma Contemporary, for visitors as well as staff. We’re greatly limiting access to the building by using timed tickets -- no more than five people in the galleries every half hour, to allow more than 2,400 square feet per visitor. We’ve also developed stringent protocols for sanitation, capacity and social distancing that will allow our guests to safely explore the space while enjoying the art. Learn more here.
In addition to Fieldworks: Beyond Measure, you can visit Robert Montgomery's THE STARS PULLED DOWN FOR REAL, on our North Lawn, and Julian Opie's Faime Walking, in our Sculpture Garden, as well as explore our new home. Learn more about the artists and works you'll see in our Exhibitions section.
Reserve your limited access timed tickets -- up to two weeks in advance -- below. (Looking to save your spot for Ed Ruscha: OKLA? The public opening is Feb. 18, and reservations for that day will begin Feb. 4.)
Things to know before you arrive:
- Plan a ~60-minute experience, including visits to the second- and third-floor galleries and performance spaces.
- Free parking is available onsite.
- Admission is always FREE.
- All visitors are required to wear a face covering while indoors. Free masks will be provided as needed.
- We will continually sanitize the building and enforce social distance requirements for your safety.
- Shop Contemporary and Café Contemporary will be open with select items available for curbside pickup and carry-out.
- We are regularly monitoring public-health data and will contact you if these events need to adapt to respond to changing conditions.
Images: Deanna James and family in our Mary LeFlore Clements Oklahoma Gallery. Todd Stewart, LADWP Owens Lake Dust Mitigation Project California, 2016. Musician Jahruba Lambeth in the Learning Gallery.